Friday, August 21, 2009

1st day without Sean

It's the first day to work without Sean as he has left the company... I have to have lunch with Sam today (Since both Jordon and Sean has left). So much less to talk about with less people. Wish them all the best...

Just noticed that tasks which are flagged as 'Urgent' in the company will almost always becomes 'not that important/not that urgent' as time progresses... Hell why am I OTing that much...

Ran 7.2km after dinner, fast pace. first lap below 19 mins, second lap just a bit below 21 mins, below 40mins totally. Quite good except that I am experiencing minor pain on the metatarsal bones of the left foot (outter ones).

2 comments:

  1. that's pretty fast. 40 min for 7.2km!

    and "I have to have lunch with Sam today" you sound unwilling lol~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running in summer is slower... I used to finish ~10km under 50mins...

    Not unwilling, but less fun without 2 other guys lol... Should have said "I have to have lunch with Sam only today".

    ReplyDelete